Also every person is different so you may have to try it for yourself to see if it's compatible with your body, as the PH inside the vagina can be effected by lots of things like diet and lubricants. I found that the Sliquid Personal lubricant was great and didn't give didn't give me Thrush after use.
Some back of the bottle facts:
- Water-Based and Water Soluble
- Glycerine Free and Paraben Free
- Latex, Rubber and Plastic friendly
- Uniquely blended to emulate your body's own natural lubrication
- Formulated to last longer than most Hollywood marriages 😂
Sliquid's Pink Lemonade lube has all the listed above plus fruity fun of smelling and tasting like lemonade & it's 100% Vegan friendly too.
Note: you make use lube differently to me, but here are my test results
1. Hand job - this product I found I didn't have to re-apply and it didn't get sticky at all.
2. Body slides and Spanish (in between my boobs) - it was perfect, stayed slippery but yet not oily, so wasn't as messy afterwards on the sheets.
3. Even with anal, it was great. The expensive German brand I usually use is specifically for anal, so I was actually surprised the Sliquid lube worked so well.
4. With vaginal sex even, it didn't give me thrush which is great. However I don't use lots of lube generally for this but this product was fine.
I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everyone & the taste was great too.
Kellie Blair xx
Place to Buy:
Kellie Blair - Melbourne Escort
Courtesy of: www.kellieblair.com
Ph: 0477 205 105
Product Provided By: www.kanoodle.com.au